Noria Corporation    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Lubrication  Hop To Forums  Car and Truck Lubrication    TÜV-tested additive - looks interesting
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TÜV-tested additive - looks interesting
 Login/Join

Level 1 - 1 to 50 posts
posted Hide Post
second photo

Posts: 7 | Registered: Wed September 16 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Level 2 - 51 to 100 posts
posted Hide Post
Hi.

I just need to inform you about that I received a reply from Polytron at Saturday, where they responded to my question.

Posts: 72 | Location: Norway | Registered: Mon October 01 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Level 1 - 1 to 50 posts
posted Hide Post
Hi! Did you get a satisfactory answer from Polytron jonny-b?

posted Hide Post
Well, it depends on the definition of "satisfactory".

They told me that the only countries in Europe, where you can buy Polytron, are Bulgary, Serbia and Montenegro.

It is not the easiest thing to order from one of these countries.

Posts: 72 | Location: Norway | Registered: Mon October 01 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Level 4 - 251 to 500 posts
posted Hide Post
Do you really WANT to be near chemicals that are only available in Bulgaria, Serbia, and Montenegro?

I met a couple of very high up Bulgarian engineers once. The head of manufacturing for some state own company was in awe at our spent fuel storage canisters.

Because they were SMOOTH and ROUND!!!!!

I'll pass.

-=-=-=-=-
Robert C
MLA III, CLS

Posts: 243 | Location: Maryland | Registered: Mon November 13 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Polytron is sold in the above-mentioned countries, but is also sold in the US and Canada(and other countries too, I guess).
I don't want to exclude a product just because it is sold in a particular country.

I found the info about it, interesting, and I would really like to see what it can do.

Level 1 - 1 to 50 posts
posted Hide Post
I'll do a little digging jonny-b

posted Hide Post
Hi, again.

I finally was able to test drive the Toyota, earlier today.
I tested it up the same hill, as I did before I put the Nanovit in the engine.

I started the acceleration test in 5th gear at 60 km/h, as I also did before Nanovit.

Between the two points in the hill(some 250 meters), it was able to accelerate from 60 to 78 km/h without.
Now, it was able to accelerate from 60 to 88 km/.
It is a marked difference also in the upper RPM-band.

It seem to be working.

Another thing to considder, is that this car had been doing one clean and two rinses with Auto-Rx, before it was treated with Nanovit.

Now, this Nanovit will last 150 000 kilometers(almost 100 000 miles), so I think it is better bang for the buck, when you also consider its ability to clean the engine(and keep it clean).

This is something I will use in the next car I get.

posted Hide Post
Hi.

Nanovit stated that they have won an award in 2008.
They seem to be right about that, if you look at the 23rd place: http://www.noae.com/en/innovat...08/preistraeger.html

It is also some very known companies that give this award.