Skip to main content

Reply to "2 Cycle Oil as 4 Cycle Engine Fuel Additive"

quote:
Originally posted by ADFD1:
Sarge- I've been using MMO in the gas for a quite a while, my dad and uncle have been doing so for close to 4 decades now. TCW3 is also another good thing to add to the gas. I read the thread on the LS1 forum. You certainly put a lot of time and effort into it, and there is a lot of real world testimony from people not trying to sell product every chance they get.

I have a buddy in NY that has been using MMO for decades too, and has recently switched a mini van that uses oil from MMO in the gas to TCW3. He thinks the TCW3 might have helped reduce oil use. He is still testing and not 100% sure as of the last time we spoke.

You have my trust and respect sir. Glad to see you posting here! There is a lot of benefit to old technology in this instance, this is not rocket science, just using tried and true products that work! A product doesn't have to be expensive to work!

AD

Well thank you young man. When I was in the Navy we had oars and threw rocks at the bad guys. I did two WesPacs on the USS Chicago CG-11 in the early 70's Smile

I am doing the same thing with MMO now. I have about 300 volunteers around the country documenting a 6 point survery on a weekly basis using MMO in their gas. We also are looking at a MMO in the oil survey also. It is fun to see results.