quote:
Originally posted by Tim Vipond:
quote:
Originally posted by Sarge:
quote:
Originally posted by Tim Vipond:
quote:
Originally posted by Sarge:
I got tired of talking with you Tim so I went and had an intelligent discussion with one of my steers.
Unbelievable from a grown man. Just unreal.
I defer to the forum here. I tried to keep the subject matter to TallPauls original subject matter....but no...we all have to be trolled by Tim The Amsoil Nazi. "Where is the data on TCW3" "Here is the history of Amsoil" "Here is all the polished pig Amsoil marketing links"
Just unreal.
I just wanted to discuss TCW3. It was you and others who kept bringing up and asking about AMSOIL. I was just answering your questions. You don't seem very interested in discussing TCW3. Why is that?

You said "All I can say is we have documented well over 6 million miles in our volunteers automobiles since I began this experiment.
To date not one negative. So many postives from quiter fuel pumps to MPG increases to quieter valve assembly.
I do not defend nor sale anything. I just set it up and documented all of it."

So let's see your documentation...

It is all posted on the WWW. Have fun!
Where is YOUR documentation? Please provide.

I have heard Silvan Learning Center has opening in their reading and comprehension class Tim. You can contact them at your convenience.
Documentation of thousands of people discussing putting TCW3 in their fuel? You are high aren't you?