Skip to main content

Reply to "2 Cycle Oil as 4 Cycle Engine Fuel Additive"

quote:
Originally posted by Trajan:
quote:
Originally posted by Tim Vipond:
quote:
Originally posted by Sarge:
I got tired of talking with you Tim so I went and had an intelligent discussion with one of my steers.
Unbelievable from a grown man. Just unreal.
I defer to the forum here. I tried to keep the subject matter to TallPauls original subject matter....but no...we all have to be trolled by Tim The Amsoil Nazi. "Where is the data on TCW3" "Here is the history of Amsoil" "Here is all the polished pig Amsoil marketing links"
Just unreal.
I just wanted to discuss TCW3. It was you and others who kept bringing up and asking about AMSOIL. I was just answering your questions. You don't seem very interested in discussing TCW3. Why is that?

You said "All I can say is we have documented well over 6 million miles in our volunteers automobiles since I began this experiment.
To date not one negative. So many postives from quiter fuel pumps to MPG increases to quieter valve assembly.
I do not defend nor sale anything. I just set it up and documented all of it."

So let's see your documentation...

If you just wanted to discuss TC-W3, explain this then:

Tim Vipond
Level 4 - 251 to 500 posts
Posted Oct 14, 3:54 PM Hide Post
Why not use a product formulated specifically for your purpose such as https://www.amsoil.com/storefront/api.aspx?zo=1181889 ?

Not only is that NOT TC-W3, it is also, despite your claim, the first mention of Amsoil in this thread.

No one was talking Amsoil till you stuck your oar in.
It was a legitimate question. Why use TCW3 when the TCW3 manufacturers don't recommend it. Why not use products that were formulated for, tested, and have already proven for that application? I was hoping for a good reason, but none was given. Still waiting...