Skip to main content

Reply to "2 Cycle Oil as 4 Cycle Engine Fuel Additive"

Guys, here is the scoop, our Amsoil Salesman named Tim Vipond, has been BANNED from Bitog and just about every other automotive forum.

He will say ANYTHING to push Amsoil and line his pockets with your money, all of Amsoil's so called tests are BOGUS since the lab that does there tests are owned by Amsoil.

I do not need any tests on either 2-cycle oil or MMO in the fuel since I know that it works and does no harm.

Tim has been laughed at on so many other forums as just another pushy Amsoil salesman.

Do any of the so called automakers recommend using Amsoil, or do they say that it is there factory fill.

Remember guys, when you listen to Tim, you need to realize that he is not a car guy, but he is really an Amsoil Salesperson.

Tim, worked on the fuel side at Shell, that is where he gets his pension, he is just shilling Amsoil for some extra money. He has absolutely no knowledge about MOTOR OIL's or anything else.

I am willing to bet that he was just a PAPER PUSHER for Shell and his credentials are really worthless for any discussion that we are having here.

Tim has a habit of jumping into threads just to push his own agenda, he cares more about putting money in his own pocket as opposed to what is best for us car guys.

I know many Amsoil salesman who feel that Tim is doing a disservice for the Amsoil brand name, the problem is that since he is an INDEPENDENT AMSOIL SALESMAN he can say what he wants and the sad truth is that as long as Amsoil is selling product, they really do not care.

I long for the day when Amsoil is sold at Wal-Mart and they get rid of worthless sales people like Tim who will say anything to push the product, until that time comes, then I guess we will have to keep reading Tim's wacky posts that just provide us with confusion with the hopes that we will buy Amsoil products.

All he provides us is with confusion, scare tactics, personal attacks on other products with absolutely no proof that these other products are harmful to our engines.