Skip to main content

Reply to "2 Cycle Oil as 4 Cycle Engine Fuel Additive"

quote:
Originally posted by Tim Vipond:
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Kirk:

Well Tim if you're reading my response to Trajan....where are all those 'blown up' engines on all the forums including this one.......we talking 500:1---640:1 ASHLESS......GIVE ME A BREAK!
You'll have to ask Shell Oil Company. That was their answer, not mine.

I have a better Idea Tim,let's have shell ask us... what the Real world data is,becuase we know better than they,becuase we live it!

For example,the drug companies don't have all the facts until people report back that a drug is good or bad to their doctors based on actual use......making us the last,and final 'study' of a new drug....NICE,ISN'T IT!

Have you noticed all the lawsuits with drugs being pulled off the market lately......even though they passed all the 'studies',and various hurdles to get in the market place as the final proof for my argument.

This reality also works with everything else in the market place including lubricants,hence all the constant change,recalls,etc.

I am sure Shell told you what they did only for legal reasons, not scientific reasons. After all,the data makes the only real argument!

In sum,adding 1 oz to 5 gallons of ashless two stroke oil in ones tank,will only do good,especially if you cycle MMO for a duration to vary and enhance the effect for lubricity and cleanliness, better still with top tier fuel.