Skip to main content

Reply to "2 Cycle Oil as 4 Cycle Engine Fuel Additive"

quote:
Originally posted by Sarge:
quote:
Originally posted by Tim Vipond:
quote:
Originally posted by Sarge:
In the meantime thousands of folks will motor happily down the road with 1oz of TCW3 to 5 gallons of fuel....and have been for over 50 years.
You see....we (the TCW3 users) are testing and experimenting. You are selling. We will continue to test/report/share/debate and you can continue to sell.....or whatever it is you do.
So now you state as fact that TCW3 has been around for 50 years. I thought it was introduced around 1992. Care to share your reference?

I'll speak s l o w l y.
People have been putting "stuff" in the fuel for many years including but not limited to diesel fuel, 2stroke oil, ATF etc. None of it recommended by any manufacturer.
You see Timmy... Americans for over two hundred years always testing and trying things ....we thought out of the box. Like ALBERT J. AMATUZIO ...we tried new things....it is called American ingenuity.....
Hot Rodders espicially.....now I do not know your nationality nor where you come from....but that is America. We color outside the lines. It is what made this country great and created entrepreneurs like Amatuzio the founder of Amsoil. Now a flat head would have challenged old Joe to provide proof his new synthetic motor oil worked. This flat head would have campaigned against Joe at every corner. How dare he try something "outside the norm".
It is good old fashioned American Ingenuity.
Get used to it Timmy cuz it ain't gonna change.