Skip to main content

Reply to "Amsoil EAO vs PureONE"

But over the years, so many guys have left the board over stuff like Pablo and Frank posting things that were 100% false- guys like Terry Dyson, the old Castrol spokesman- etc. Guys that contributed a lot of money towards this site, more money than Frank contributes from what I understand. I look around at the guys that were here four, five years ago that used to donate pretty heavily- nobody seems to do that anymore except for the newer guys. A BIG reason is the way Frank and some other senior members were allowed to get away with murder- and a lot of people took offense to it.

Pablo, this was a message I got from a member on BITOG, it seems your untruthful posts as well as Frank Miller's drove away a lot of members from BITOG, you even drove Terry Dyson away when he was posting about Biosyn, you are using this board as well as BITOG for your agenda of getting sales and your Cloak and Dagger Techniques as well as jumping into threads on BITOG that have nothing to do with Amsoil in order to cause doubt and chaos shows me that you do not care what is best for everyone, all you care about is getting another sale. You have the most posts on BITOG, I guess you want to get your name out there as well as having everyone see your Amsoil Logo.