quote:
Originally posted by Big Bear:
quote:
Originally posted by Tim Vipond:
quote:
Originally posted by Big Bear:
quote:
Originally posted by Tim Vipond:
The XL7500 is now an obsolete product. It has been replaced and improved with a 10,000 normal and severe service mile Extended Life Synthetic Group III API Certified SN and Resource Conserving, ILSAC GF-5 and GM Dexos 1 oil for the same wholesale price of $5.06 per quart per case of 12, or $4.96 a quart in a case of 4 one gallon bottles. More info at http://www.amsoil.com/storefront/xlf.aspx?zo=1181889 .

Pretty soon Amsoil Motor Oil will be obsolete just like there XL 7500 Line, there oil's are old school.

Everyone else in the industry has caught up and even surpassed Amsoil, and I know since I have gotten better results with Pennzoil Platinum versus Amsoil XL or any of there other oil's I have used.

AMSOIL continues to dominate the extended mileage synthetic oil industry and the others continue to follow.

AMSOIL sales are increasing at record levels.

AMSOIL is one of the few oils on the market that are Certified for API SN, Resource Conserving, GF5 and meets Dexos 1. The others will soon follow. Some day.

Everything you say sounds like a sales pitch, no surprise, since you sell Amsoil, you will say anything to push this overpriced and under performing motor oil.
Everything I've said is the truth. I do sell hundreds of thousands of dollars of AMSOIL to hundreds of satisfied customers at wholesale who feel it is not overpriced nor underperforming (As does API), as do millions of other AMSOIL customers over the past 38 years. I am also a retired Shell Oil chemist who has evaluated other oils.

Tim, maybe it might be a good idea if we could hear from your so called satisfied customers instead of from some salesperson who will say anything to push Amsoil, I am not buying anything you have said.