Skip to main content

Reply to "API Mineral/Dino is not bad"

quote:
Originally posted by Nucleardawg:
So my take Trajan is, if you follow oil change intervals, that are not outrageously long, then you should have no issues. This also requires the owner to keep up on maintenance.

This is a disposeable society today and cars along with just about everything else is marketed for a quick turnover. So people don't necessarily take care of what they own.

Todays modern dino oils are more than up to the task. If the car is spec'd for synthetic then use it. If the area in which you live in see's extreme's then it is of benefit.

My advice to someone reading these posts is don't listen to the hype, or the shill's who are close to being banned from this site. We know who those people (person) are/is.

If 'dino oils' are so good Nuke.............why do you have only synthetic in your 'STASH' ???????

NUKE...You make no sense telling everyone basic mineral oil is ssssooooo good............then admit to loading up with synthetic oil REDLINE OIL.

Your busted again!!!!!!!!

Here is the proof that proves it.......

Originally Posted by NuclearDog View Post
I currently have 1 case of Redline 5w-30, and 1 case of Redline 10-w30, in my oil stash at home. Would either of these oils be good for the 75 I just purchased, or should I look into a heavier 5 or 10w-40.

I know how to use the search function, but as a new member I want to get my posts up, so I can post pics of my new ride.

Any recommendations or explanations, of why you use your particular oil, is appreciated..Thanks Guys.