Skip to main content

Reply to "DEXOS VS GF-5 LUBE STANDARD"

Oh something tells me, they will all be back, in one guise or another...So many times they have said this, always to return in a few days, full of more of the trollish behaviour.

I can say, all of us never have a problem with anyone on this or other sites, all that can be verified just by looking at our posts.

I can say that the 'synners' who in fact is probably just one person 'Miro' is the cause of the problems, that seem to plague this site.

This problem was allowed to exist for a short time at BITOG. It became clear they were the problem, and because they refused to change their trollish behaviour were removed.

The 'synners' as they refuse to change need to be removed, as they have been removed from EVERY site on the internet.

All of our behaviour can be verified as respectful towards others, the only time their are issues is when the 'SYNNERS' crawl out of the 'SYN' cave to start problems.

When we are attacked as we always are, we don't turn the other cheek. As we refuse to be bullied, this seems to anger the 'Synners'.

THE TIME HAS COME LIKE IT HAS AT EVERY OTHER SITE TO REMOVE THE'SYNNERS' ONCE AND FOR ALL.