Skip to main content

Reply to "DEXOS VS GF-5 LUBE STANDARD"

Welcome back Miro...Why do you continue to post under Inhaliburton?

I mean you have already admitted previously that you are Miro...Why not post under that identity as you have for years?

You also were Houckster at one point as well.

I have no problem slamming you for your multiple guises if you wish.

At this point this thread has become worthless like every thread. You have come close to ruining this site. Over at BITOG you tried these tactics, the mods allowed it to continue for a short time...You were ultimately banned. At that time you returned here, and boy did you cry up a storm about the ban.

I assume you feel if you post under multiple guises and these fake personas agree with you it lends more credance to whatever point you are trying to make at the moment.

If we disagree with your point, then we are deemed the enemy, and the multiple personas then agree with your attack. Again lending more credance to your attack in your view.

Continue to post the multiple guises. Ultimately it just makes you look very weird. As you have continued post under the guises after admitting as much...Well I assume that in real life you truly are a weird person.

Miro...I will continue to call you out...If you don't like it to bad. Leave on your own accord or get banned.

Every site I have seen where you have been agree, you and your personas are weird. We have all the posts at BITOG and all the posts here at NORIA, and they ALL lead to the same conclusion...you are weird...

The name calling by you and your personans are present at both sites...Here the mods have allowed it to continue, over at BOB you were quickly banned.

MIRO IN EVERY THREAD YOU HAVE EVER POSTED HERE AND AT BITOG THE NAME CALLING BY YOU IS ALWAYS PRESENT...EVERY THREAD FOR YEARS YOU HAVE DONE THE NAME CALLING...THOSE ARE THE FACTS...AND CAN BE VERIFIED BY EVERY THREAD YOU HAVE EVER POSTED ON
Last edited by nucleardawg