Skip to main content

Reply to "DEXOS VS GF-5 LUBE STANDARD"

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Kirk:
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Kirk:
quote:
Originally posted by .:[EM]:.:
Time to clean up or close this one as well...

Good idea. Only one issue, and only one,literally!

We have one guy with 10 or more different personalities talking to himself and harassing everyone else who, "he",(Trajan,nucleardawg,deltona_dave,ADF1,etc.etc.etc.etc)doesn't agree with,so intelligent,sane conversion is now impossible.

However,at least enough of the facts got out on this thread for the sane people in the world to read and understand about dexos vs GF-5.

The sane people(me included),can clearly see what is going on with those other characters on these threads,they speak volumes. My job is more than complete on that note,they are now exposed.

None of the sane people on this forum will no longer have any dialogue with them(trajan,etc.),myself included,all of us now know the truth with them being exposed for who they(trajan,nuke,deltona_dave,ADF1,etc.) are! They can now only talk to themselves,it's quite sad actually!

My job is done on that note as well!!!

Kirk

If you are referring a job well done for detective work, you are dead wrong, and clueless. The members here know the people with agendas and multi personalities Kirk, sorry to say I'm not one of them. Dream on sir.

AD