Skip to main content

Reply to "Hydraulic oil filtration"

Regarding toilet paper rolls and other "good" ideas:

"In poor times and later, use both sides of the paper. Consider now also your friend, roll the paper back on again."

I have siezed to be suprised a long time ago.

I suggest that you may filtrate trough one million toilet papers instead. In that way you can get the job done in one operation.

I have been working too long in the branch to totally ignore that new filter constructions and technologies sometimes appear in the market. Me my self, have seen some offline filtration techniques that is "lightyears ahead" of other tecnologies that even use similar and equal materials. That made me ask myself "why?/how?". We simply do not belive in miracles and the market is, as we all know, full of "miracles". In this way I can understand your "toilet paper" statement even thought it is not exactly what I would call humble. Well I think that with age comes experience and with experience comes a more humble attitude. You know what they say? "The more you know, the more you know you do not know" You may want to think of that the next time there's something that you do not understand...
Last edited by clean-lub-safe-operation