Skip to main content

Reply to "I think I'm sticking with Redline"

quote:
Originally posted by Nucleardawg:
Thanks all for your great feedback...I would also like to point out absent a certain member, we manage to communicate without any drama or attacks.

Since we are on the subject of Redline products...Any feedback concerning the Redline D4 ATF? The Corvette I see as a 1-2 year project...With my job I'm gone a good 8-9 months...The engine/transmission will be replaced with high performance one's. So the Redline products I feel will serve me well.

I am looking forward to enjoying it for a couple more weeks before flying out for a few months...Thsnks all.

Another reason I won't be using Amsoil again. For a few $$ anyone can sell it, and it gets old when the reps watch and monitor these threads looking to attack, defend, or sell. That and the $20 fee for the right to a better price, no thanks.

My dads dealer told him if the oil isn't API certified and the suggested grade and there is a problem they have the right to void the warranty. I wouldn't want to be in the middle of that fire fight if my engine checked out because of an oil failure with a non approved oil. Yep this goes for using RL oil too, but I'd take RL over Amsoil for my ride.

Some of these reps will tell you exactly what you want to hear. No RL reps here attacking, defending, or pushing. Sorry guys, but that's how I see it in a lot of these threads, and it gets old man.

AD
Last edited by adfd1