Skip to main content

Reply to "I think I'm sticking with Redline"

quote:
Originally posted by Tim Vipond:
quote:
Originally posted by Big Bear:
Tim, it seems you are a member on BITOG, you had 1049 posts from 1/27/07 up until 7/11/07

I am not going to post your profile, and I know this seems like an investigation, but you post some interesting stuff here, I am just curious why you are not posting on BITOG.

I went to the user list, and just scrowlled down to the letter t and looked at eveyone with the last name beginning with a T, in some posts you tell people if they want to buy Amsoil to check out one of the Amsoil Sponsors on BITOG, since you sell Amsoil I just can't see why you would not want to have an Amsoil Logo like Pablo or Gary Allan and be doing what they are doing on BITOG, is it ok to ask why you are not participating on BITOG.
I had asked to be an AMSOIL BITOG sponsor and BITOG currently limits the number of AMSOIL Dealer Sponsors to 2 or 3. I am no longer posting on BITOG because I was in an argument with a BITOG moderator who called me a Kool Aid drinker and I called him a lawyer, which he claimed to be. I guess he took offense to that remark and always lost in our discussions, so he decided to put me on "read only" status. He has since been removed as a moderator. I don't feel a need to post there anymore as Pablo and Gary Allen do a good job in answering questions.

That is a satisfactory answer, I know how it can be with some of the moderators over there, that is why I am also not a member anymore on BITOG.