Skip to main content

Reply to "I think I'm sticking with Redline"

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ADFD1:T1 certified. Ok lets see, pay $50 IIRC , get a book, take an open book test become T1 Certified. Anyone who can read and pay $50 can become T1 certified. AD
. It is only $35 for the optional 2 inch thick business manual and application guides and includes the T1 Certification Test which is sold at company cost. It has paid for itself several times over with the free leads that AMSOIL sends me. I've had open book tests in college. What is your point? I think the value of the test is that you have to find out how to use the manual to find the information you need to answer the questions. Then when customers ask questions, you know where to find the answers. More like a home study course than a test. But you still have to ace it.

My point? Pay $35, take a test and profess to be an expert? Why do people bother going to college then? These so called Amsoil dealers spew lots of worthless info, and make lots and lots of false claims. General statement, not directed at you. I've read some real winner stories told by Amsoil reps, and on some of the Amsoil dealers sites.

AD