Skip to main content

Reply to "I think I'm sticking with Redline"

quote:
Originally posted by Tim Vipond:
quote:
Originally posted by ADFD1:

My point? Pay $35, take a test and profess to be an expert?
I don't think taking the T1 test makes anyone an expert. It shows that they have an interest in having a successful business, and the ability of how to look up questions and get the correct answers about AMSOIL.
quote:
Originally posted by ADFD1: Why do people bother going to college then?
I went to college to learn how to think better and to learn chemistry which got me a chemistry job with Shell Oil company. And to meet college girls!
quote:
Originally posted by ADFD1: These so called Amsoil dealers spew lots of worthless info, and make lots and lots of false claims. General statement, not directed at you. I've read some real winner stories told by Amsoil reps, and on some of the Amsoil dealers sites.
Do you know for sure they are AMSOIL Dealers? Were these dealers T1 Certified? Were their dealer sites Authorized AMSOIL Dealer websites? Can you provide links to these false claims? How do you know they are false?

As a matter of fact yes they were/are T1 certified. Only I'm not going to waste my time searching for them, try GOOGLE and shoot off a few emails to "dealers" with sites, ask questions, I did. One of these "dealers" was pushing SSO for every application including new cars calling for 5W20 oil. Then swearing that Amsoil would back up the warranty on the car if there was a problem because of the oil. Who needs that battle, Amsoil saying engine, Ford saying oil, and the rep saying, Duh, I don't know???????? Sorry man........

A simple call to Ford Motor Company set me straight. SSO 0W30 in a new Ford calling for 5W20 would be an issue if a warranty claim arose, Ford wouldn't back the warranty with that oil. Why not call Ford and ask for yourself? Tell then Amsoil said it was OK to use SSO 0W30 in a new Ford calling for 5W20, or try Chrylser.

Your resume seems impressive, you might just be the exception and not the rule.

AD