Skip to main content

Reply to "I think I'm sticking with Redline"

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Kirk:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ADFD1:
Good observations John. These blanket statements made about running ASM for 35,000 miles, or even half that for severe service can spell disaster. Not to start beating a dead horse again but I wouldn't risk my engine based on claims Amsoil makes for how long their oil can be used.

You have to be certain the engine is in perfect running order, the conditions are perfect, and that nothing changes with the engine during that long interval. Too many things can go wrong.

'NOT TO BEAT A DEAD HORSE' as you say....

ADF1.........Enjoy your 3000 mile oil changes.......

....doubt you are really using Redline oil when in the earlier threads you "swore by dino oil". You are just toying around again anyway to amuse yourself and start any debate just for the sake of debating. YAWN!!!

The rest of us will be UP-TO-DATE with the times,and enjoy doing our waaaaaayyyy over extended oil changes using our kool aid synthetic oil.(lol)

No one is listening to your negative comments,they don't make any sense! YAWN!!!!

The companies that sell those products(AMSOIL,SYNLUBE,ETC) prove it. SALES ARE WAY UP and GOING HIGHER!!

ENJOY YOUR DINO OIL IN YOUR IMPERFECT BEATER CAR,UNFIT FOR SYNTHETIC OIL,AS YOU LIKE TO SAY,USING YOUR LOGIC!

SAY GOOD NIGHT,GRACIE!

GRACIE/MIRO/KIRK/ANNIE/MURA Where did I swear by Dino Oil and 3000 mile OCI's?

Any idea what I drive? You seem to know, how about telling me?

Had to toss the sales are up for Synlube plug in there? I'm laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes.

A word to the wise, when you shoot your mouth off about a person make sure you have your facts straight. Smart people know that, I thought I'd share it with ya. Smile

The only person not being listened to is you, your respect is gone, remember? Go back a few weeks and a few threads. You think the people here forgot about all the banwdwidth wasted on you, your multi-personalities, and waste oil you were pushing? I think not. Carry on!

AD

PS Dawg- I read through the thread and realized who you were talking about. For a split second I thought it might have been me because I'm not an Amsoil lover. It's all good man! Thanks Truth is to even mention Amsoil on the same page as Synlube is just so very wrong!