Skip to main content

Reply to "I think I'm sticking with Redline"

quote:
AMSOIL is really the only oil available that formulated for, tested for, and has the best warranty for extended oil change intervals with no oil related failures nor voided warranty coverage for 38 years.

Says you! Why not read about the Honda filters they screwed up, or SSO giving up the TBN long before it should have according to Amsoil specs. Its out there "search" is your friend.

Keep in mind Tim no Company will disclose their problems to a dealer who paid $35 for the right to sell some product. Their warranty woes are kept to upper level management, not the worker ants. I learned a long time ago, not to believe everything I see or hear, especially from a salesman. Same goes here.

If Amsoil is the perfect company you were lead to believe it is fine. Don't try and convince others of your mistaken beliefs. Maybe we should give the board owners a break & save some bandwidth, seeing you only see things one way thru blinders. Or were you programmed to have the last word? If you get a minute visit the other site, some good talk going on about the Honda filters plugging up, and a free Wix filter and a qt of oil to make it right! Awesome reading.

AD