Skip to main content

Reply to "I think I'm sticking with Redline"

quote:
Originally posted by inHaliburton:
quote:
Originally posted by ADFD1:
Kirk, I'm still waiting for proof sinlube is as good as you claim. We'll all grow old and die before that happens.

You did prove that Amsoil is better than sinlube though. So a big two thumbs up for that!

As far as your dare, the members that read your drivel about sinlube know all about ya. No point quoting you, they already know.

AD

How is one supposed to prove that?

From what I've been reading, a few on here keep throwing stuff at Tim who has responded intelligently and with authority. He has shot down every volley shot at him. He's not pitching Amsoil at all. He's merely answering question that can and has been verified. I don't understand why any of you dare to call him a troll and and a pitch man. I don't see where he needs any of your business. He seems to be doing very well, thank you.

Reason NOT to use Amsoil [Re: demarpaint]
Pablo Offline

Loc: Duvall WA - Pacific NW USA
Honestly the discussions on Noria are degrading and almost disgusting. I hope we don't reach that low. On one hand you have an Amsoil dealer who just won't let it go. He's over the top IMHO. In the other corner there appears to be a biased ring leader who thinks he's "outing" people by posting their bio information in the middle of an oil/filter thread. No knowledge to be gained there. I pretty much gave up posting on NORIA unless someone drags my name into it.

It sure seems like Pablo does not think well of Tim, and he is an Amsoil Dealer.

Maybe Pablo will come over and join the DISCUSSION, we need a real Amsoil Salesman.