Skip to main content

Reply to "I think I'm sticking with Redline"

quote:
Originally posted by johnpr3:
quote:

Posted Fri June 04 2010 08:30 AM Hide Post
Tim, I find it strange that you are attacking AD over this 40 Degree Celcius thing.

quote:
I am not attacking him. I'm trying to teach him to back up his statements with facts. Actually, he was attacking AMSOIL on the 40 Degree Celsius thing. Just find it odd that he thinks the viscosity at 104F is the Holy Grail to determine cold weather start up performance. I thought most people that post on oil boards would know that viscosity vs temperature graphs are curves, not straight lines. And as any 5th grader will tell you, you cannot define a curve on only two points

Tim, I have to agree with Big Bear. You sure do appear to come off in attack mode. You always demand "proof" yet only offer "anecdotal testimony" in defense of your claims. To be completely honest, this thread, and the others you dominate are just plain exhaustingly redundant with the circular logic you employ.

Thanks johnpr3, I asked Tim for some proof, since most if not all his claims are "anecdotal testimony" he uses in defense. We'll throw it back into the circle. I want to see hard core facts not some garbage Amsoil thru together in some ad campaign, or home study guide they hand out for the $35 dealers fee.

AD