Skip to main content

Reply to "I think I'm sticking with Redline"

http://www.titantalk.com/forum...-mobile-one-oil.html

12-27-2009, 03:07 PM #7 (permalink)
Tim Vipond

Re: Mobile one oil
Quote:
Originally Posted by qapla View Post
Thanks for the input. I will be selecting something that our local NAPA sells.

My brother is the manager and it is owned by his brother-in-law's-father-in-law. Not to mention the fact that we are all friends in addition to the relation.

All that translates into some discounts
My NAPA stores carry a little Mobil 1, but they sell a lot more AMSOIL. If your NAPA store doesn't carry AMSOIL, I can set them up with wholesale prices and do free advertising for them, likely get them listed in the top 5 out of over 100,000 google search results for "AMSOIL Gainesville" and send them some new customers.
Tim Vipond is offline Report Post Reply With Quote

Old 12-27-2009, 05:30 PM #10 (permalink)
Tim Vipond

Since you drive a lot, tow and can get it at a good deal at your family's NAPA, you might consider the better AMSOIL SSO 0w30 and change at the recommended/warranted 17,500 severe miles. Mobil 1 only recommends/warranties for 3750 severe miles. Wholesale is $7.69 a quart when you buy a case of 12 quarts, or $7.59 a quart if you buy a case of 4 X 1 gallon bottles. It will save you a lot of time and money.
Last edited by Tim Vipond; 12-27-2009 at 05:48 PM.

12-28-2009, 02:39 PM #12 (permalink)
idiotsaray

Send a message via Yahoo to idiotsaray
Send a message via Yahoo to idiotsaray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahooligan View Post
I can only speculate that Mr. AMSoil is telling you to buy AMSoil instead of Mobil 1. Afterall, you were asking which brand of oil to buy, right? No? You just wanted to know which Mobil 1? Oh...

Hope everyone had a great holiday of your choice. I've been using Mobil 1 5w30 with great success and 6000-mile oil change intervals, if you can get the 5w30 EP for the same price then that's hard to beat for the money.
lol yeah yahooligan your forgetting to bow to the alter of amsoil

Wow, Tim's NAPA sells more Amsoil than Mobil 1

The OP was asking about Mobil 1 and Tim is trying to push Amsoil down the OP's THROAT.