Skip to main content

Reply to "I think I'm sticking with Redline"

quote:
Originally posted by inHaliburton:
quote:
Originally posted by Trajan:

Yeah, ole' Hock claimed it for years on BITOG in his public profile. Till it got posted here anyway. Then claimed it was altered.........
Still haven't seen an answer to my question. Was he lying for all those years? Or now?

Always looking for answers to your goofy questions. You never answer questions put to you. You'll never get an answer to that question. Morons like yourself drove him off this board with your ridiculous accusations.

Well?

inHaliburton:

The one thing I noticed is that Houck's writing style was not only different then Miro,but didn't have any hint that he was European like Miro. It would be impossible that Houckster is Miro. Houckster is very well written actually, if you read his posts.

I would think he might be back one day,who knows.

What about this guy,fowvay........

Quote:

<<<<<I used this stuff after reading an article in European Car. At least I think it was European Car magazine back then.... anyhoo...

I put it in my 1986 Jetta Diesel at 121,000 miles and installed a canton mecca remote oil filter at the same time. I changed the filter every 25,000 miles and added a quart of oil at that time.

I sold the car at 486,000 miles after it was rear ended by a Chevy Chevette doing 45mph. It still ran great and delivered a solid 42mpg in the city (redline to redline shifts) and averaged a healthy 52mpg at 70mph.

I did change the oil out every 50,000 miles as per there directions back in the early 90's and allthough extremly black it still was performing very well and there was no sludge build up anywhere.

I thought the company had fallen off the face of the Earth or had gone out of business. That is untill today when I came across a link to it from another website.

I will try it out first in our Ford Focus since it sees the most use. I will report back in 2 years when it had accumalted 50,000 miles and let you know the averages.>>>>>
"How to" replace your broken antenna base | "How to" replace your brakes | "How to" remove your head lights
Fowvay2000 is offline Reply With Quote

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I think this guy,Fowvay, also posts on bitog. Wonder how the focus is doing with synlube. PS. My cars are still running...SWEET..

Kirk
Last edited by captainkirk