quote:
Originally posted by ADFD1:
quote:
Originally posted by inHaliburton:
quote:
Is the Sinlube push on again?

AD

I don't think a mention of Synlube can be called a "push." Just more information from a mere user, ADFD1. Don't you feel that it's at least interesting that there seem to be some users out there who appear to be using the product successfully?

For the record, ADFD1, I too, would like to see more in-depth and long-term testing of the product. Can't hurt, right?

I would too, but with all the deception surrounded by the product, fake address, complaints, the list goes on......I have many doubts as do others, that's all.

AD

Well, we know one who whined about peoplea asking for information about it. Who attacked people who questioned it, wasted bandwith defending it.

And yet, won't use it.

Page 33 of the synlube thread.

Trajan
Level 5 - 501 to 1000 posts
Posted Mar 16, 1:00 PM Hide Post
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by inHaliburton:
Blah blah blah. Yada yada yada. Gimme gimme gimme. You have to gimme this. You have to gimme that. I dewmand to know this. I demand to know that. You owe me this, you owe me that. I need instant gratification. I behave just like my spoiled rotten teeny bopper kid. 31 pages—and heading for 50 pages—of the same old crap. I'm too lazy to read. Same blenders from schools of higher learning and weekend driveway oil changers types asking the same dumb old stuff. Mud slingers at best.

So a car enthusiast asking some questions that all oil companies will answer is wrong?

Just a few off the top of my head.
cSt @ 40º C ?
cSt @ 100º C ?

Flash Point, ºC,?
Total Base Number?
Viscosity Index?
HTHS Viscosity?

No one is asking for trade secrets. A VOA would tell, but why would someone want to waste their money to find out? Besides Synlube Inc would say the oil was tampered with. LOL

AD

Apparently it is wrong. We're suppossed to just fork over a few hundred dollars on faith alone.

I don't understand why inHaliburton in paticular is defending a product he says he won't use.