Skip to main content

Reply to "I think I'm sticking with Redline"

quote:
Originally posted by Nucleardawg:
Well everybody take note of the kinder/gentler synlube. Plan 'A' the attack of the multiple poster didn't work. Plan 'B' where we all get along is next.

I will continue to point out all the lies and deception of this bottom feeder company. An educated public will never purchase this goop. As synlube takes the truth personal, I have no problem pointing out all the lies and fallacies.

A look back at the lies put forth by this firm is necessary. This will take some time as their are just so many whoppers to sift threw.

Nucleardawg, I'm not an oil-educated person, so I can't argue for or against the stuff in a scientific or personal user fashion. Nor can I argue for or against their licence being forfited and all the rest of that stuff. Could be true. I can't be bothered and don't have the time or inclination to find out. In time, and who knows how long that will be since it has been around for a long time, we'll find out whether the stuff is good or not. But I can't get away from the fact that Capt. Kirk and several others have used it in their vehicles for many tens of thousands of miles and have reported their findings.