Skip to main content

Reply to "New Car Warranty using Amsoil..."

quote:
It protects the customer as stated in the above paragraph. Warranted for use in recommended longer extended oil change intervals than the competition. Several others only warranty for up to 4,000 miles/4 months and only cover 15 parts.

This Amsoil Warranty is a TOTAL JOKE, there are just too many ways Amsoil can get out of paying up, I had a LAWYER read this Amsoil Warranty and he even said all it does is protect AMSOIL INC.

I do not care about some other oil company having a 4 month / 4000 mile warranty, the TRUTH is no oil company is going to pay out on there WARRANTY.

Anyone reading this, please go back and read the Amsoil Warranty again and give me your thoughts, I find it interesting that the Amsoil Warranty is not printed on there website, you have to Download it, and of course when you down load it , you cannot copy it.

Tim, if you believe in this pathetic Warranty then wouldn't you have been the ONE to have posted it here 1st on Noria for us to read instead of me.

You make all these claims about Amsoil having a Warranty yet you never printed it out for us, if there is a problem that warranty is a NIGHTMARE for any Amsoil customer who has to go through that process, anyone reading this may not believe me, go read the AMSOIL WARRANTY again.