Skip to main content

Reply to "New Car Warranty using Amsoil..."

quote:
Originally posted by Big Bear:
quote:
If you have warranty questions specific to modifications, you can call AMSOIL tech support to see if the warranty will cover you. No different than any other motor oil company warranty, except AMSOIL has the longest extended oil change interval warranty and covering more parts and labor.

It would be nice if you wrote your own words instead of copying stuff out of Amsoil's SalesBook.
Those were my own words. Not copied from AMSOIL's SalesBook, whatever that is.

quote:
Originally posted by Big Bear: You could have just said, if you do not use an OEM Part then your warranty is not covered.
Why would I say that? If the parts meet OEM specs and is not the cause, then there is no problem. If the part caused the problem, it would be the parts company's concern.

quote:
Originally posted by Big Bear: Here are some areas where you can get in trouble with the Amsoil Warranty:

1) Non- OEM Air Filter
2) Non- OEM Spark Plugs
3) Non- OEM PCV Valve
4) Non-OEM Exhaust

Not really, unless the part does not meet the OEM specifications and caused the problem.

We do not need to call the Amsoil Tech Line, we already have there Warranty that if it were a CHEESE it would be Swiss Cheese since it has many holes in it.
If it had that many holes in it, then the competitors, consumer and government agencies would have put AMSOIL out of business a long time ago. So far, I don't see where a single complaint has been registered. If it were CHEESE, it would be the best AMERICAN CHEESE on the market today.