Skip to main content

Reply to "New Car Warranty using Amsoil..."

I am glad that somebody finally noticed and admitted that the AMSOIL trademark slogan is just that and nothing more no proof of anything, but continuation of the deceptive practices that AMSOIL has always used, going back to the myth of military service by it's founder - who was nothing more than a mechanic on base in Alaska.

As for volume and trade information if you buy ExxonMobil stock you get annual report - you can find their data there.

If you are member of the Lubricant Industry you get trade publications with all the data, and unlike some of you I do have a respect for Copyright, and since those publications are not FREE or available on Web to unregistered users, likewise I will not "steal" and reprint their data.

But I will give you the link to ordering their guide

http://www.lngpublishing.com/BaseStockGuide/index.cfm

Hint: No company can "sell" more product (like Mobil 1 with PAO) than is their production capacity, unless of course what they sell is NOT what they claim it to be - i.e. really dilluted with other stuf. Only 5 companies in the world produce and sell commercially PAO. It has NEVER been priced by the Gallon, the price was and always is quoted in pounds (or in Europe in Kg).
Last edited by mirokefurt