Skip to main content

Reply to "New Car Warranty using Amsoil..."

quote:
Originally posted by Miro Kefurt:
I am glad that somebody finally noticed and admitted that the AMSOIL trademark slogan is just that and nothing more no proof of anything, but continuation of the deceptive practices that AMSOIL has always used, going back to the myth of military service by it's founder - who was nothing more than a mechanic on base in Alaska.
Nobody has admitted that. Certainly not AMSOIL, nor the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Nor disputed by any oil company, government agency, or consumer agency. If you feel that strongly, take it up with the US government. But since they already investigated the claims thoroughly, I don't think you will have any luck.

quote:
Originally posted by Miro Kefurt:As for volume and trade information if you buy ExxonMobil stock you get annual report - you can find theri data there.
. Please post. I already posted Exxon data that conflicts with what you said.

quote:
Originally posted by Miro Kefurt:If you are member of the Lubricant Industry you get trade publications with all the data, and unlike some of you I do have a respect for Copyright, and since tose publications are not FREE or available on Web to unregistered users, likewise I will not "steal" and reprint their data.
The information I published was FREE on the internet. Please provide specific report names, page numbers and proof of Copyright. You already gave some data, with no proof of anything. Go to any retail store, dealership, oil change place and you will find they sell much more than the 2% synthetic oil that you claim.