Skip to main content

Reply to "New Car Warranty using Amsoil..."

quote:
Originally posted by Trajan:
Not my place to prove what doesn't exsist. Well, I did prove that your buddy inhaliburton is an out and out liar. But that was child's play.

Also showed that your idol's so called operation in Mercury NV isn't there.

By your logic, even though we all know it, the accusations made on a certain website that your idol is a liar and a scam artist ia true. None of you have proved otherwise.

If it makes you feel better to think I ever worked for Shell, do so with my blessing. Not really my place to deprive you of your delusions.

It's one thing to prove that a deliberate lie by your cohort did not exsist. See the thread does not, and never did, exsist.

I don't have to prove I never worked for Shell, You know what they say about proving a negative. And what's more, I don't have to.

Perhaps, whenever you manage to pull your lips off ypur idol's crack, you'll ask Spock about the logic of accepting lies that you can't possibly prove are not.

Let's see the proof. Not insinuations or that other nonsense you lap up because they're spoken by a scammer. But real, verifiable, unvarnished, proof.

Since it doesn't exsist, because it never happenned, you have your work cut out for you.

I suppose, also following your logic, that since he never denied it, he really did murder his parents.

Good job. You're a groupie to a double murderer.

--------------------------------------------

TRAJAN..............YOU'RE RAMBLING AND INCOHERENT,AGAIN!!! NOW YOU'VE CROSSED THE LINE WITH THE GROUPIE REMARK!!!!!!!

Seems to be like pulling a lever,or pushing a button when I mention the "PEP" incident.

Almost everyone on this forum has stated their chosen profession........EXCEPT YOU..........THE EX PEP SALESMAN WHO JUST COMMITTED AN ACT OF MORAL TURPITUDE......AGAIN!!!!!!!!

The only liar.......is you Trajan,not inHaliburton. You have now gone below just Lying at this point...... WAY,WAY BELOW!!!!
Last edited by captainkirk