Skip to main content

Reply to "New Car Warranty using Amsoil..."

quote:
Originally posted by Ranchopower:
quote:
Originally posted by Trajan:
As seen in this thread from our resident troll. who hasn't popped in yet: http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/...umber=1504155&page=1

I just love this line: "You do have the right to use any oil you choose, and if that oil is not what Ford specifies for warranty purposes, Ford has the legal right to give you the middle finger, which is exactly what they are doing"

The guy A: The wrong oil. B: Ignored the OCI.

And dnewton3's posts are very informative as well.

You calling me a TROLL? lucky you, wouldn't have the nuggets to say that to my face!

My name is Javier and I live in Miami FL right off 248 st and US1 just look for the AMSOIL signs!

Talking smack with no content is really something a teenager does...

Javier

If you have been reading the posts here, the link was posted first by one captain kirk. Who is a troll.

Never called you a troll son. Insipid jackass who doesn't do any reseach before jumping to a wrong conclusion due to festering ignorance? Yep. But not a troll.

However, if you're the same one who started that thread, I would suggest you read it again to find what the people in that thread think of you.

I'll save you the trouble: https://forums.noria.com/eve/fo...=588109934#588109934

If you bother tp read it, you'll see who posted the link, and the plethora of responses I pulled from it.

Deal with it"tough" guy.

ps. I'll do even more work for you: From that very thread.

"I don't get why someone would pay around $ 40,000 for a pickup and then decide oil changes were not necessary"

"Face it you somehow ran the wrong oil"

"I believe the rest of us know what oil to use for our specific application and not try to make a manufacturer pay for our obvious mistakes."

" ...put in an unapproved oil, and ran it way over the manufacturer specified limit, and now expect Ford to pay for your stupidity?"

"The only thing we can go by is what the analysis looks like, and it looks like SM/GF-4 Supertech from Walmart. You do have the right to use any oil you choose, and if that oil is not what Ford specifies for warranty purposes, Ford has the legal right to give you the middle finger, which is exactly what they are doing"

"He didn't do his maintenance and now wants us to hold his hand"

"This guys a troll, plain and simple. Nobody is that dense..."

"No, YOU are in breach of contract for going 19,000 miles on the oil. A warranty is a written contract essentially. You didn't fallow the oil change intervals stipulated for warranty purposes. Do a search on "Cathy Covington" here. Lady with a motorhome with a Ford V10 that blew up. You guessed it, she went over the oil change interval and Ford gave here the finger just like they're doing to you."

"You got exactly what you deserved. You want us to provide you some justification for your extreme behavior, yet you repeatedly refuse to give us the most basic information necessary to provide that help. If you believe that “I have the right to put any oil I choose in the vehicle I purchase” (which is blatantly false), then there is absolutely no reason NOT to tell us what oil was involved."

"If you didn’t want to be treated this way, then you should have shown us the same respect and answered our questions."

pps. I never responded in that thread. Until it showed up here, I was not even aware of it. But now it's on my favorites list as a monument to owner stuoidity.

Furthermore "tough" guy. Don't care where you live, what your name is, or if you're an amsoil dealer.

1: Your parents named you, I didn't, so complain to them.

2: You chose to live in Miami, so that's your problem.

3: If and when I ever decide to use Amsoil, there's about 20 dealers much close to me. You lose.
Last edited by trajan