Skip to main content

Reply to "Oil Decision Time."

quote:
Originally posted by Trajan:

In an earlier thread, he was shown to be a liar. catch it? Too hard to check your facts first.) Now hypocrite can be added.

A hypocritical liar. A winning combination.

-------------------------------------------

Trajan,you're talking only about yourself,and spot on.........the biggest liar on these boards! WE ALL KNOW IT!

You are the liar,the hypocrite,and the story teller. You were caught way back when you lied to annie_oakley!

You are the only one on these threads who got caught lying with that bogus story you fabricated saying your 'imaginary' neighbor was using Synlube,and sludged his engine!

WE ALL REMEMBER THAT FOOT IN THE MOUTH LIE YOU FIRST TOLD ANNIE!

STILL NO REBUTTAL...........NOW MANY MONTHS LATER.........LIAR!!!!!!

That was the day you lost any ounce of credibility you may have had.........now you have Zero...........like the oil my cars don't burn.........ZERO.....even at over 17k on just the oil.........and it's ZERO oil use!

My last buick had almost 180k,which I bought used with 100k,and it burned almost Zero....just to compare!

Just wondering...besides the oil burning,and the much needed engine flushes.........how much power has your car now lost due to lower compression in the engine now that it's cracked 100k...........they are known to lose quite a lot of power beyond 100k-like yours, and burn oil too,(like yours)......that is,when you use the 'approved' oil that barely meets a "minimal" spec,instead of something much,much better....and then ruin the engine with minimal 'approved oil'.....

You and I both know you have noticed a sizable loss of power from your engine and you are thinking of a rebuild to put the life back in that now........tired old,oil burning engine of yours.

Here let me help you start the process.....those Italian-(tune-ups) have worn out the engine...

http://www.bavengine.com/

Maybe you can get a new...'free'-engine/repair if you qualify.....

http://members.roadfly.com/jason/m3engines.htm
Last edited by captainkirk