Skip to main content

Reply to "Oil Decision Time."

Trajan quoted.

Mazda rotary engines spray oil into the chamber as well, and yet, he, or the other stooges, have nothing to say about it. But I digress.....

BK. quoted...
The mazda is different than yours. Piston engines spray(oil) the bottom of the piston crown,not the combustion chamber.

Trajan Quoted.....
[QUOTE ]Ahhhhhh. Thanks. I was thinking the top of the crown.[/QUOTE]

quote:
Originally posted by Miro Kefurt:

That indeed is the "crowning" statement that in [b]so few words explains it all !!!

And do not forget to spike the oil with PEP !!!

That is REALLY what all the mechanics were laughing about ..........

---------------------------------------------

I cannot believe that someone(Trajan),even after having been on these oil sites for many years now... actually thought that a 4-stroke gasoline powered piston engine......sprayed oil into the combustion chamber onto the piston crown for whatever reason. Like I said.......no mechanical aptitude whatsoever,and that statement really proves it!

///Hey Trajan....... gasoline is also injected into the crankcase.....to--(prevent sludge)....(LOL)///

When Trajan was talking about STOOGES
. ........he was unwittingly referring to himself...

-------------------------------------
Trajan quoted....

"Oh, how the mechanics at both the dealer and the place I deal with laughed it up when I pointed out this thread".....

Wow, TRAJAN..........I never go to any shops,because I never need to.......and now we find out you need not one,but TWO REPAIR SHOPS!!!!!!! WHAT KIND OF LEMON ARE YOU DRIVING??? No wonder the mechanics were laughing.................they saw it was pay-day again when you arrived and they were just overjoyed and couldn't stop laughing.......AGAIN!!!!!
Last edited by captainkirk