Skip to main content

Reply to "Oil Decision Time."

quote:
Originally posted by ADFD1:
Bear, how could you compare that Fool to the owner of A-rX? At least the man (A-rX owner) has some class and a small customer base. I bet he also loves his country, and would never trash it on an open forum. Great way to sell product and win customers over. Pointless bringing A-rX up in this thread. Sorry man!

Miro: I stand corrected I do hate a few things: liars, cheats, thieves, con artists who use the internet to shill garbage, and spew false information, then attack people for not believing them. Ring a bell?

AD

AD, the same things you are attacking Miro with you can also attack auto-rx. I got an e-mail from a former arx user who used the product and it did not stop his oil leak, he tried to get his money back and he was not successfull, he ended up using some HM Oil and it stopped his leak.

I do not think it is pointless bringing auto-rx into this thread, we already have Synlube here, this fighting with Miro and Synlube is getting real old, how many people are going to buy his expensive oil, very few people.

Yet we have people with dirty engines and I think they need to here everything about auto-rx just like they need to here everything about Synlube, have we seen any documented proof of an engine failure from someone using Synlube, we sure have seen pics of valvetrains where auto-rx did nothing.

It seems you hate a few things about someone spewing false information then attacking people for not believing them, that is auto-rx.

You have to realize the average arx customer finds out his engine is leaking, blowing smoke, burning oil, or it is just plain dirty, they are in a desperate situation and they fall prey to auto-rx's sales tactics.

If you think the arx owner has some class then why not use the product and when you get no results and you ask for your money back and do not get it, then you can come back and tell us how much class the arx owner really has.