Skip to main content

Reply to "Oil Decision Time."

Well lets see Kirk. I listen to people who I know and respect. My Dad and Uncle fit the bill. You won't find two more knowledgeable people when it comes to engines, how to build them and maintain them. They use oil that works well, base it on the age of the car. No point in wasting money on Synthetic when dino will do the job in a beater. OTOH they use a good synthetic when they feel they need or want to.

While I'm on the topic of respect. I respect and believe Lamont knows about engines and oil. Typically when a person is not doing well in a discussion they attack out of fear. Seems Lamont has you against the ropes. Time for your cheap shots? They aren't working! I'd follow his advise over yours, as would most members on the board. Why? I believe him, he has no agenda, and you haven't proven a thing. You think you have but............Synlube is working for you great. For every Synlube user there are millions and millions of people successfully using Synthetic and dino oils with sludge free good running engines. So what is your point?

As far as my Uncle Sam, it was your comedy team that mentioned Synlube is used by the Navy. Prove it, I have no need to, since: A. I think the story is BS. B. I'll never use the stuff. C. I couldn't care less. Besides it is Miro's homework assignment. Maybe he should prove an address, and a business license and build some credibility first.

AD