Skip to main content

Reply to "Oil Decision Time."

A Synthetic Diesel Engine Oil with Extended Laboratory Test and Field Service Performance

Funny that you post links to Mobil Delvac 1 R7D by Mobil Research and Dvlp. Corp. in 1992-1994 period.

Product never released to the Public in USA

SAE Paper published in 1995

From 1990 to 1996 Mobil Research bought lot of SynLube for R&D and in 1999 just before going bankrupt actually offered to buy SynLube for $2.3 million.

In 1999 Exxon took over and SynLube was no longer purchasing PAO from Mobil (now ExxonMobil) because the quality level deteriorated to unacceptable level.

In 1996 I was old SynLube purchased 60% of the world Supply of the 99.8% pure PAO that was actually cosmetic and food contact approved grade.

The PAO Mobil and now Exxon USES internally is only 86% pure and I have never got answer from anyone what the other 14% is.

It is also no secret thjat in 1996 Mobil Environmental Laboratory ran all the decomposition testes on SynLube for SynLube as well.

So it is not that Mobil or Exxon could not produce a product such as SynLube, they just do not want to.

It is not that they could not formulate SAE 5W-50 from PURE PAO and sell it in USA, they just do not do it - but it is available in some European countries for as much as $50 per Liter equivalent - more expensive than SynLube !!!

SO chill out the technology is there and has been now for over 32 years - yet NO COMPANY IN THE WORLD other than SynLube makes it available to the Public.

Just simple facts that of course you can yet again claim they are not true....
×
×
×
×