Skip to main content

Reply to "Oil Decision Time."

quote:
Originally posted by ADFD1:
You run Synlube in everything you own, don't you? Then here you told Lamont this:

In sum.........if you want your..."grocery getter" towed to the junk yard......... then run mineral oil in the engine! NOT ME! NO THANK YOU!

----------------------------------------

AD

Come on AD,that's Lamont's catch-phrase(grocer-getter)..so I used his catch phrase,big deal!!

You are correct----I run synlube in everything I own.......and none of them are beaters. If I had purchased a used beater just for fun to drive on the beach or something.....that would be a different story!

However,I really don't care about anyone as you say---"begging to differ" ---I go by the facts,science,and history and I have found that the 'crowd' is usually wrong much of the time. All those sludged up engines prove my point--------they(the crowd) were mostly running dino oil.

I hate to say this AD---but,what was your point--again!! I know I made mine..... loud and clear! I gave tons of links providing tons of proof.

If you don't agree.......then you are denying the facts,science,and history!

You may state that you won't change your ways,however-----I on the other hand,unlike you---look forward to new and better things. Synlube was just one of them!! No big deal---at least not for me! For you,that's another story!