Skip to main content

Reply to "Schaeffer Oil"

I'm just asking you to prove your statement "Any product that can compete with our performance (i.e. Schaeffer) is going to be more expensive, any product that competes with us on price, can't touch the performance. Either way cost advantage is Schaeffer's." Should be an easy thing to do if it is true. Since you have refused several times now, I guess we can conclude it not to be true. Especially since you have resorted to name calling.

I'll gladly compete with you on a bid as you challenged. Would anyone here like to save time and money and upgrade their next lubricant purchase? Let's see what we can do for you! No contracts, minimum purchases or obligations. Wholesale prices 20% or more below AMSOIL.com or schaefferoil.com factory internet retail prices. Free full warranty for all parts and labor should the lubricants fail when used as recommended, even for recommended extended oil change intervals. Still game, Mr. Morgan?

As far as your "I think readers would be more comfortable if the string were terminated." I disagree as this thread has a lot of good pricing and discount information and hopefully clarified what is and is not needed for extended oil changes. It also has around 585 views. Maybe it is you who would be more comfortable if this string were terminated?
Last edited by timvipond