Skip to main content

Reply to "Synlube"

My question is simply this... With all of the pertinent and relevant information that I have read about, be it on this forum, this topic, or other websites, The Motor Oil Bible written by Michael Kaufman, or various other seeds of knowledge in this vast medium called the internet, how can this lubricant possibly deliver all that is stated on the website when granted, oil doesn't break down, but the additives do get depleted and need replenished, more so than just adding a quart here and a quart there of top off lubricant. I've started a topic a while back asking for users of this stuff, and Houckster was the only one to respond, basically with the same responsed and information that has been posted in this one.

To make a long story short...I WANT REAL PROOF IN NUMBERS, TECHNICAL DATA (other than the synlube website itself) AND DATA FROM A USER FROM YEARS OF NO OIL CHANGES!!! not just one year, or 6 months.

If that can be had, and this stuff is worth its pricetag, then I'd be willing to try it, but in all of my research and posing questions in this forum and to others that I know that have had experience in the lubrication field, I am told to stay FAR away from synlube and its products.

Now, somebody please prove my view wrong....