Skip to main content

Reply to "Synlube"

The current formulation of SynLube has been on the market since 1996, that's sufficient time for a bogus product to have been reported.

If you've read over the posts I made at the beginning of this thread and you've read a fair portion of the information on the SynLube website, there isn't much else to say.

Your willingness to group SynLube with products that have been condemned by the FTC because they could not substantiate their claims like Slick 50 and Prolong indicates strongly that you've already decided that SynLube doesn't work. As I've said before, I have no intention of beating my head against the wall trying to convince people who have no desire to really consider the product that SynLube does what it claims.

In time (I am waiting for a special drain plug so I can draw samples more easily.), I will submit a sample of the oil I have for analysis and submit the findings here but with only a little over 15K on it, I see no reason why the result could not be easily passed off. On one other board, another SynLube user who had been using the oil for several years, presented his findings and he was called a fool and other things. As GSLEVE said: "A considerable amount of disbelief ensued." So it will be here.

Mazda1: The four years of experience I have with SynLube is distributed over three vehicles. My current vehicle is just over a 1.5 years old. The oil has 15K+ miles on it.
Last edited by houckster