Skip to main content

Reply to "Synlube"

Aristotelian pure though experimenters

WOW I have already gotten 2 e-mail as a result of this post from people who are not even "registered" on the noria board.

So to those who have missed some basic history / physics education here is the BIT on this as it relates to "SynLube" !

First of all Aristotle (also sometimes Aristotel) that live in 384-322 BD in Greese (not Grease) simply conclude by "pure thought experiments" - i.e. just thinking about it while feasting on grapes (sometimes apparently well fermented) - that heavy objects fall to earth which is their "natural" place much faster than light objects - AND THAT was accepted by "scientists" (in Latin that means :to know) for 2,000 years as no one ever bothered to "test: this absolutely obvious conclusion that was based on "pure thought experiment".

And then there ws Galileo Galilei (1564-1642) that the all knowing Church almost burned at the stake in the center of Vatican, just for suggesting that Earth is NOT the center of all universe, and also figuring out that body in freefal (irrespective of its mass or weight) accelerates at 32 ft/sec2 = that was just too radical.

One of the Ancient Egyptian definitions of "god" (which Vatican secretly embraced) was that the purpose of man is to be better than "god", and the way to do it is to predict a "future and what will happen as "cause-effect" relationship with exact certainity"

Knowing how fast a rock will fall, what its terminal speed will be, where it will fall, BEFORE you drop it, is knowing the FUTURE BEFORE it HAPPENS, and by the Egyptian definition that makes you "better" than "god".

He (god) only creates, but "you" can DESIGN the future and understand it BEFORE it happens TOO !

That has ALWAYS been a very dangerous knowledgge.

So it took 22 years to perfect SynLube (1944 to 1966) it has been in use and available in USA since 1969.

SO do NOT waste any more time, or post space for another YEAR in proving that based on your though all heavy objects MUST FALL FASTER as that is OBVIOUS !

USE SynLube in your own car - as we can already predict what will happen !!!

You will just "love" that stuff, you had a serious phobia about for over a year NOW !!!

Well that is all the time and effort I will spend on this post, if you have any real questions send them direct to
synlube@aol.com

Miro Kefurt