Skip to main content

Reply to "Synlube"

Mr. Kefurt!
Your three posts were (pretty) educative, but unfortunately, not so much about Synlube. Aristotle (Aristotel), Galileo,… are too far of synthetic lubricants what actually is our present topic. Let me just to mention that I, personally, am not afraid of getting knowledge about these (early) scientists. Not knowing too much about North American school programs I would just mention that (even primary and obviously secondary) school in former Yugoslavia taught me much wider and more about tens of (here not mentioned) scientists or “important persons through history of the world”. It was too boring than (for most part of us) to learn years, happenings and works of some “prehistoric” Greeks, Italians, Brits,… Today, for most part of these “old school guys”, it is our advantage to know it. As “general knowledge” if nothing else.

It is not necessary to be so smart and figure out that all “disputants” here are greatly interested in getting more dubious knowledge about synthetic lubricants. Some of us are doing it for just pleasure reasons, some - because of living and part of us (lucky ones!) made a “combo” of it. As you know it, most dominant method here is rather through conversation than being taught like in school. Having a conversation means having a less or more aggressive opponent, a less or more knowledgeable, a less or more skeptic. Without it conversation would be more like applauding and result of it is – loosing a sense of having a discussion.

Regarding just mentioned you really do not need to be poignant about more skeptic disputants. They are just a little bit more interested about topic and want to know a little bit deeply about things what do not know at present time. For instance, when I had to make more complicated designs I liked to discuss it with most opponent person. It just gave me opportunity to be the most bold and defendable person about that project at same time. You are going to agree with me that there wasn’t effect of having discussion with someone who has been thinking similarly as me or worked as my draftsman.

I would not agree with your standpoint that all of us have to try (your) product first and than post opinions. Forums are ideal place to get someone’s other experience, discuss a little bit about it and not to make (or repeat) a mistake (if it was like this). Would you suggest us to purchase a new car (for instance) without even reading a tests and other’s opinions? As technically educated person, would you purchase and use product like Synlube, Amsoil, plasma TV, computer, … without getting preliminary info about it? Answer for sure is: no. So, along with mentioning (well known for me) Bertone and other facts please explain us a little bit more about “Synlube magic”. As one of creators you, for sure, know how much to tell and not to reveal “the most important thing”. Do not let us, who are not so deep in your product, to guess and suppose. Give us more technically explainable facts than years (1944 – 1966), wet water and “falling objects”

It is so nice that you are bold about your product. It is understandable either. You spent a lot of time improving it and implementing newer things. There is no guessing if I say that you definitely can help us to better understand and accept your product as reality.