Skip to main content

Reply to "Synlube"

Houckster writes:

"Honestly, I've never seen a group of people who are more intent on missing the point of a bit of common sense."

Naaahhh. Not true at all. Just the opposite is true. Most of us are patiently waiting for you to MAKE A POINT which is based on common sense! Our intentions are in FINDING THAT POINT, and then discussing it, if you would just make one! We're waiting . . . .

Then Houckster writes:

"Chumley, you really do need to read my posts over again."

I would make the same comment to you except that you should read my posts twice, three times, or however many times it takes to bring your hibernating brain back to life!

Most of us don't care about what grade SynLube gives themselves. (every idiot will give themselves an "A" if they have the opportunity to decide their own grade) We're interested in reality and documented performance here. When you have some independent objective test data, feel free to post it, there's lots of people here who would love to read it.

If you have more mindless psychobabble like you've previously posted in this thread, rather than post more of it in a public forum and further embarrass yourself, I suggest you put it in MSWord documents and store it on you own PC. Then after your meds take effect, go back and read it!

Chumley
Last edited by chumley