Skip to main content

Reply to "Synlube"

Tempest: Here's a test for you. Take two samples of your oil and send them to two different labs. See just how repeatable the results will be. You might be disagreeably surprised. If you think a $20 oil test is going to be able to really give you something substantial, you're mistaken. A really thorough oil analysis will cost at least a couple hundred dollars. Have you done one of those?

The fallacy of your little diatribe is that you fail to explain why the mileage and performance I'm getting is not of consequence.

I don't think you're not being honest with yourself and you're hiding behind a $20 oil test.

Your post is typical of a person in denial. And it's you, not me that's really the kind of guy the marketing guys love because you'll come back time and again because you need the assurances that marketing departments provide with their flashy packaging and advertising. SynLube doesn't have a marketing department. I came upon SynLube on the web. Their website is their only advertising. I asked questions and I got answers I thought were substantial and consequently I bought the oil. I don't need a marketing department to reassure me, I have results to rely on.

And it seems to have escaped you that even though the formula dates from 1985, there is still no oil that can surpass SynLube. What does that tell you? It tells me that the other oil companies don't care to make a better oil, they're into profit. And as I've pointed out before, it's more lucrative to sell an adequate product many times than a extraordinary product once. SynLube is not a magical substance, it simply takes advantage of currently available technology far more than anyone else cares to.

Of course you can take any oil you choose and see if you get the results I have. That would be very interesting. Care to try? You can post on this thread to keep us up to date.