Skip to main content

Reply to "Synlube"

Dear Houckster....you promised us to send VOA or UOA this Synlube oil last year...do you remember? the problem for me if i lived in US i will buy this oil and send it for VOA, since i live in Jakarta the cost is very expensive U$ 300-400 from independent laboratory. Why we must not to believe if your UOA from Terry? all members can contact Terry too for confirmation.
enoch

If you buy a quart of SynLube and submit it to Terry Dyson for analysis, there won't be much room for spinning. He's an acknowledged expert on oil analysis and I believe he has corresponded with Miro about his oil. Let us know when you submit the sample since you would be inclined not to believe the results if we submitted it.

quote:
Consider this Houckster: As I pointed out earlier, you own synlube, so it is to be expected that you say what you do.
What do you mean I OWN SynLube? I'm a customer and nothing more. I live in Georgia. If you can't tell the difference between my style of writing and those of Miro Kefurt, you haven't been reading very closely.