Skip to main content

Reply to "Synlube"

quote:
Originally posted by ADFD1:
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Kirk:
quote:
Originally posted by ADFD1:
Well a VOA should put this to rest once and for all, we hope. I would think the report will be honest, and revealing. I have a feeling Synlube's spin masters will quickly go to work if they don't like the report. OTOH if Synlube's claims are in fact the truth then sales should go through the roof. But I know quite a few people who still wouldn't use it even if it were free. Reason being the attacks made by the shills on Bitog. Tough job building bridges that have been destroyed.

AD
I think you have it quite the reverse. The synlube skeptics will be as usual, the spinmasters!!

Dream on Kirk. Your fighting a battle you are not going to win, give up and salvage what little business you have left with Synlube. You clearly aren't selling any oil here. I just read on the other board you guys tried selling damaged Delvac-1, nice. Could that be the foundation of Synlube, damaged Delvac, and the backyard brew added to it? Just wondering.

AD
The delvac was not damaged,it was capped to prevent damage that UPS or whomever ships is known to do. You are not going to tell me you never received damaged merchandise from shipping. Besides,you seem to be reading into things that aren't even there as usual.