Skip to main content

Reply to "Synlube"

quote:
Originally posted by vitual_mage:
I’m the first to admit my knowledge in oil is very limited, like everyone I grow up with the idea one brand was the best, and 10w30 was the only oil that should be use in everything. My concern here is to see someone with an obvious lack of mechanical knowledge; I would even add common sense…..any engine over 100k is a piece of junk…unless run with synlube obviously. Miro talking about fact, but yet still always use is own opinion when it come to the point, transmission don’t autodestruct, engine don’t fall apart after xxxx mileage because they where build after 1990.Plastic do make sense, its stronger more durable, and more easy to manufacture. Your opinion about ford, Chrysler or Toyota should be keep for yourself....Toyota transmission are not seal, they have a drain plug with a magnet,filter on fuel pump are perfectly fine and can last longer then the pump itself.anyway I know you will answer with your theory and I will put a quote from your own webpage “grow up”. You have been exposed, people don’t take you seriously and the way you acting…they never will.

Vitual, Very nice rant!! OH,....and what is your point??