Skip to main content

Reply to "Synlube"

quote:
Why knock it? How about the lack of verifiable information anywhere? Except at a suspect site. How about the fact that it is frowned upon, by you for example, to seek such information?

Show us all where I said that I frown upon seeking verifiable information about Synlube. I'm all for it. I said I don't use the stuff because I'm satisfied with the result I'm getting from using Amsoil products in my 2005 Ford Focus with 270 000 kms. It will easily go another quarter million kms if the body doesn't rust and fall apart. I normally change oil at 30 to 45 000 kms.

Nor would I ever waste my time and money on an oil analysis. I have no issues using Amsoil products. I see no point to it. This is my second Focus with over a quarter of a million kms. Perhaps Houckster can see no benefit in an oil analysis using Synlube except to satisfy the curiosity of those on here who will never, ever use Synlube no matter what information an analysis may provide.

quote:
How about the constant misdirection, deflection, smoke and mirrors we get. (Explain what my profile has to do with synlube.) The rabid resistence to any independant third party data? The accusations that I have multiple accounts here. The fact that, if we don't use it, we have no "authority" to discuss it? (Kind of renders this whole board useless, doesn't it.)

I don't see any resistance to 3rd party data. Where's the data? You have the same right not to support Synlube, though you don't use it, as I have to suport Synlube even though I do not use the product. I base my support of the product primarily from the positive reports of users.

Also, in my opinion, the suggestions that Houckster is in any way associated with Synlube is beyond ridiculous. How do you guys come up with this stuff. That accusation has eliminated any further useful input from Houckster.