Skip to main content

Reply to "Synlube"

quote:
Originally posted by vitual_mage:
I really do not care about the oil claim, the part really ticking me off is the claim he make about such and such brand of vehicle. Is mechanical analyses and opinion are just insane; the worse is he believes them. All I can see if I read between the line is : don’t come blame me if your car have problem, its because of a bad design ,to old or to new…..Then he turn around and say :

We are really NOT and never were interested in people who are not satisfied with vehicles they purchased and have to redesign a 2 billion (on average) vehicle R&D and think that on budges for FEW $$$ they will improve on something that thousands of Engineers spend years on doing but just can not get it right !

They should in my opinion go and manufacture their own vehicles as apparently the WORLD OUT THERE needs them, since in 100+ years of manufacture no OEM can make a decent car’s

Famous Miro Quote

Well, why you bitching at the automaker saying they building bad vehicle? Bring your best example with the bmw fuel tank ,off course a dealer will change the tank ,lots of mechanics will just bypass it, install an external fuel pump ,inline fuel filter , done all under 400 with top quality part . Anyway I won’t try to teach you nothing, you live in your own little world with your own little fantasy, and you do no wrong, of course you have the ultimate wisdom and knowledge and we are fool to even question it.

So, you're just a little ticked off?? What your saying now is,....it's personal!

This board is not about your grudges,it's about lubrication/filtration and the science that goes with it! It's about personal experience that some of us have with various products that we choose to bring to the table,Oil,filters,etc. for discussion. If the only thing you can bring to this forum is a personal grudge and nothing else,...think again!! If your a skeptic,or just don't believe,say so,.. and so be it. Anything more is overkill and even offensive.

If you have never used synlube and don't ever plan to for whatever reason,..so be it,that's your call. Keep using your favorite lube/filter and be done with it!!

Myself, and many others are using synlube and already know it works, and now we are trying to find out just how good and how far this product can be pushed. Who drove with it the longest and so forth!! This is how the information you all claim to thirst for is obtained...yet know one seems to get that. I went around 65,000 miles/ six years so far and no problem. There are synlube users on both boards,and more to come. The skeptics just disrespect and mock just for amusement in many cases.